Spider Stickman 4 Spider Stickman 4

Simply, this was a lot of fun. There wasn't a lot I had to learn and I played it for longer than I originally wanted to. Good job!

eanjo7 responds:

thanks!

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

I played this probably a decade ago but anyway....still very fun to play! Simple and addicting, which is the way games should be. I also like the use of Johnny L. for game music. Still waiting on Pico 2 :P

Pico 2 Pico 2

ok, good job

A lot of stupid people don't read the authors. I bet you got all of people excited, then a lot angry like most of these reviews. Good job on that. By making this review, people might just read it on my NG account and go to this a bit more. I congratulate you. I wonder how long the title 'Pico 2' is going to last before the real Pico 2 comes out?

Bitch Hunt (Flash 5) Bitch Hunt (Flash 5)

Pretty Cool For A 2000 game

You should totally modernize this, and I will give that a ten. It's tasteful (and somewhat violent) games that made NG popular. For now, I'm recommending this for Assassin.

Darnells burn 'em up! Darnells burn 'em up!

I Like It

Reminds me of The Suicide Bomber Game. Pretty Good graphics and effects. I like it.

Pico's High School Pico's High School

WOW!

This game is like the first DOOM. I haven't noticed this game until now. The engine is like BR's Climate Chaos, but with 360 degree rotation. MAke more like this. I'm putting this in my favorites.

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

Incredible, Revolutionar, Inspiration to me

So far, I have never seen a Flash game this advanced, and plain cool. Everything is perfect. It inspires me to learn a lot more about AS (than the little I know now). This raise the bar in Flash. People like Adam Phillips, Glaiel, and Tom Fulp must seriously be jealous right now. I could be spending hours on writing good comments, but I'll conclude with "GOOD JOB!"

p.s. When will be getting a new host for superflashbros.net?

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Wow, thanks :D We'll be getting a new host pretty soon, don't want to be hogging Richie's bandwidth too much longer

.SWF inteaction Tut .SWF inteaction Tut

Good

Helpful tutorial
tips:
Make the display codes selectable, and...u mispelled field somewhere in the tut.

atomoxic-studios responds:

I made my display codes unselectable so that the people using my tutorial would type it out themselves and learn it because they have typed it out. and yea about the spelling - not my strong point :P

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

Disgusting

Yet...Funny.....But still, when she dies, the ending there is wrong.

altr responds:

Ah, I'm glad someone finaly brought up the GAMEOVER screen. In my opinion, it's not so much as "wrong" as in that it's showing that someone who uses their rage to find closer to a situation can forget more important things in life, and that screen shows one of them.

It's just a game, but things like that happen in real life.

LEARN2FLASH: Filters LEARN2FLASH: Filters

Too bad I know filters already

I would say that was really helpful but I figured all that stuff on the first day I used Flash 8. I liked the graphics, the portal like cursor especially. Well, I wish you good luck on UT3 :)
-WarSyndicate

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Thanks.

I wanted to start on ut3 before, but i can better wait untill Flash 9 is out... else it would be outdated once it is done XD