Land Locked (Pulse Remix) Land Locked (Pulse Remix)

nice

The "Bizarre Love Triangle" type tune really goes along with the talk-box. Something I'd want to listen to on BBC Radio 1. In regards to another review. I believe, that if it were not for the vocals, it'd probably be just repetitive, then you'd have to shorten the song. I like it a lot. Now, I'll go favorite this.

merlin responds:

Thanks for reviewing this song! I'm really flattered you liked it. Thanks for the favorite, too! I wouldn't change this song lyrically or how its sung, or that it has a vocal track at all. Even though the vocals are always made last for me, I felt like these were more a part of the song, rather than something to go on top of it. And of corse, I'm a very metaphorecal person, too. I'm glad you saw the third person in there, subtly :).

Regards,
merlin

:KA: DotA Remix 2 :KA: DotA Remix 2

WOW

I actually like this a little more than the original. It makes more of a dance impact, I guess. Good job.

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

NICE

but in some spots, it reminds me of that sample song from FL Studio.....Overall, I really like it

*Death Ecstasy* / ZeRo BaSs *Death Ecstasy* / ZeRo BaSs

VERY NICE

You're the only Artist that spurs me to review anymore. This is awesome.

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

Thanks!!

*Death Trigger* [ZeRo BaSs] *Death Trigger* [ZeRo BaSs]

NICE

I like this.......hmm..you really didn't stick to serious music(music not on NG), did you?

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

:( noe

ty!

Danger Ahead 2 Danger Ahead 2

The best Danger Ahead

Out of the three, this is the best one. You are only author in audio portal that I actually plan to burn a CD about. I wouldn't be suprised if people out in the street blast your music in thir cars. Cool job man!

Mechanical-Madness Mechanical-Madness

Make me the first

You can make me the first person to use this song in a movie/game, because it perfectly fits as a theme for one of my characters. Good job Gusto_!